Monday, May 30, 2011

Oh my!!! I had such a wonderful weekend, I'm including a picture of  me and baby Alejandra :) at our beach house... It was a really good family vacation... My family's back to Seattle on Friday, to their routine, and I'm back to mine today!!! i have sooo many beautiful creations for you and im also already planning my new collection... oh its going to be so colourful and sexy! 
Hugs, 
Mrs. W 

 

*******
Monday's Free Gift and Extras at Wetherby's
*******


#576 Wetherby's Ode to Old Friends Dress - Gray 
This gift will be a freebie from Monday until Tuesday's freebie is posted.
 http://slurl.com/secondlife/5th%20Avenue/141/255/25


#576 Wetherby's Ode to Old Friends Matching Shoes 
Price: 20L Each

 

 RM Design Tanita Bolero in Grey-Silver 
Today's Special Price: 32L



 RM Design Tanita Bolero in Grey-Gold
Today's Special Price: 32L



 RM Design Jewelry No. 10 in Black-White 
Today's Special Price: 34L



RM Design Lydia Shoes in Silver 
Today's Special Price: 34L


#509 Wetherby's Like a Virgin Gown - Gray
Today's Special Price: 25L 

#509 Wetherby's Like a Virgin Matching Shoes in Gray 
Price: 20L Each 


Our daily freebie is posted between
8:00 and 9:00 a.m. SLT and it will remain free until the next day's gift, after that they will be priced. 
Offer available only for group members.