Thursday, May 7, 2015

228 Womanity Business Attire - Plaid

WOMANITY
By Mrs. W

My dear friends and customers: 

Due to RL I havent been able to post all week. As many of you know, I am currently living with my family in Venezuela and things are unstable around here. 

Anyways, I POSTED TODAYS FREEBIE.  The pictures are so small becuase thats all I could find since I am online from my phone and unable to use my computer.

Thank you for your support and patience.  I will be coming online to let you know about todays  from my phone.
Hugs, Mrs. W 



Full Outfit of the Day 
228 Womanity Business Attire - (Full) Plaid
Only 49L  

Freebie of the Day 
228 Womanity Business Attire - (Lite) Plaid

________________________________________


________________________________________

042 Womanity Kylie Blazer (Full)
Today's Special Price 125L (Valued 250) 


042 Womanity Kylie Blazer (Lite)
Today's Special Price: 39L