Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thank you mobileshark

Dear ladies and customers:
I'm sorry about all the tech problems I've been having lately, I purchase a new laptop and with it came some issues. My old one broke so I needed a replacement.  I bought a laptop from ebay, from mobileshark (51198).   
I can't tell you how happy I am with my purchase!  I wanted to let you know in case you are looking to buy 
a new laptop, these guys have REALLY good laptops and the prices are.. wow... ridiculously low. I bought an i7 with a 1.5 TB hard drive (two of 750gb), I don't know much about computers but it certainly improves
 your gaming experience. We are talking here about two different things, the lag is almost gone, the colors
 are brighter, resolution is... wow... real good, alpha layers load almost instantly, sculpties and mesh load 
real quick and the details are amazing.

I'm falling in love with Second Life again, thanks to the guys at mobileshark,

If you are in need of a  good laptop or if you simply want to improve your gaming experience check out their 
ebay store. They got laptops for as low as $200! 

In case you have to ask lol I'm not being paid to say this, I'm just happy with my new laptop and 
with their customer service.If you have any questions about them, IM me I will be glad to answer them. 

Thank you mobileshark (51198).