Friday, December 28, 2012

I'm Back!!!!

hello my lovelies:

So great to be back! As you might already know I had a difficult pregnancy, my baby was born a preemie and we had some difficulties after she was born.... so, for the past few months I've taking care of my baby 24/7.

Baby Victoria is turning 4 months in a week, and she´s doing so much better, so I'm hoping to come back to SL.  Thank you for staying in the group and being patient.

Special thanks to Florence, she's a good friend. Thanks to her help the store managed to stay open all these months. From tomorrow on, God willing, i will be posting our freebie of the day :)

I would like you to meet my baby girl  *drums*








Two weeks ago in a road trip to the beach:

With her doll Dulce De Leche (3 months, 1 week)

Posing for mommy:

This is when she was about a month old:

 With her granny Marisol:

With her great Great Grandmother:

Wearing a headband mommy crocheted for her:

Her tinsy weensy feet awwwwwwwww

Halloween:


With her mommy, who still has 25 pounds to lose:







Shoes mommy made for her (we have a TON! you know me...)