Monday, August 20, 2012

Good News!!!

Hello my lovelies!!!! Emergency C-section has been canceled!!! yay!!! I was confident it was going to be postposed but I was still nervious about it.  Amniotic fluid went from 2.5 to almost 5 in three days... normal is between 5 and 9, so it's still very low but at least not an emergency anymore.

Doctor said we did a good job, but I have to stay in bed and drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of coconut water daily, plus same amount of regular water, AND all the juice, soup, etc, i can take.... I hate hate hate HATE having to stay home in bed, I left home at the age of 16 and been keeping myself busy ever since... but oh well, Victoria is going to be fine!!! shes already 5,5 pounds heavy.... but we are giving her more time to let her lungs develop... as much as possible... we are 35 weeks now!!!  my family is being very supportive, specially mom and hubby, thank God...

Well, thats it! I have to stay in bed, and follow doctor's instructions... he will monitor the baby again on Friday... and I will keep you posted... Hugs and love! and I hope youre enjoying our latest fashions... Thank you for reading... hugs!!!! <3

Mrs. W