Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday's freebie at wetherby's

Hello my lovelies,

I'm sorry to say there will be no freebie today, its almost 6pm my local time and I just got from the emergency room, my blood pressure dropped too much today and... well... here i am at home now, safe and feeling annoyed about all those needles, simpathetic looks from family and nurses, and not being able to fulfill my responsabilities with you guys.

For those who don't know, after many many years God has blessed hubby and I with a baby, although its a high risk pregnancy, we are as happy as we can be...

Anyways, i just wanted to come online for a sec and drop you guys a note.  Hope you are all fine and will understand, I'm sorry if you tped to the store and made you lose your time, i hope at least you browsed around and found something nice :) or at least a nice chat with another customer.

You have no idea how much im missing Florence, not only because she's the type of woman who takes change when needed and does things perfectly fine, but because she is a good friend and would know what to say in days like this i feel so helpless...

I will try to come on SL later tonight or most likely tomorrow around 9 a.m. SLT to post the dress...

Hugs and love,
Mrs. W