Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thursday's Freebie at Wetherby's

Due to a RL work emergency (I'm a lawyer in RL), I need to attend a case in another State, so I'm leaving to the airport in a few minutes and hopefully i will be back tomorrow mid afternoon.  Soooo, to not keep you waiting, I'm posting right now (Wednesday night), thursday's dress and extras.  Not to worry about Wednesday's, they will remain free until I'm back. 

Wish me luck...
Mrs. W
******
Friday's Free Gifts and extras
******
 #568 Wetherby's Tied to My Manners Cocktail Dress in Brown
Today's Special Price: FREE
http://slurl.com/secondlife/5th%20Avenue/143/204/22


 #568 Wetherby's Tied to My Manners in Brown Gown Version: 
Today's Special Price: 38L 

 Matching Shoes
Price: 20L 
 

 #568 Wetherby's Tied to My Manners Matching Pin in Brown
Today's Special Price: 33L 

Handbag Lucy for 
#568 Wetherby's Tied to My Manners in Brown
Today's Special Price: 32L 


Our daily freebie is posted after 8:00 a.m. SLT and it will remain free until the next day's gift, after that they will be priced. 
Offer available only for group members.