Sunday, June 22, 2014

Important notice + Sunday's freebie (25L gift card)

This is an important notice>>> 
I no longer can support the whole sim and I'm selling it, that means I will have to delete and close the store.  I don't know yet what will happen, but since we have so much traffic most likely someone will offer us a place to stay while I figure out what to do.  Please bear with us. 
I will do my best to keep giving the daily freebies.

Sunday's Group Gift
June 22, 2014
Gift Card for $25
One per customer please :) 
_____________________________________________________________________
Marketplace Stores:
Womanity   *  Wetherby's   *  Tori's Sin *
_______________________________________________

This is last week's freebie, some of you got the wrong version,
so here it is again, fixed, FREE, and ready for you>>>

A couple of 33L shoes for Men:



______________

How to help keep Wetherby's in Business:

* Purchase our matching shoes or any other item, remember a sim costs $295 monthly and the only way to keep the store open is by paying rent. 
* Tell your friends about us. Help them find out how to grab our daily freebie.
* Wear your Wetherby's tag and dresses proudly :) 
_______________________