Monday, March 31, 2014

Announcement

My dear friends and customers: 

I find myself having to stop delivering new freebies for a week or so.  Meanwhile we will posting everyday,some of favorite older freebies.

For those of you who don't know it, I am currently living in Venezuela, and things have been... intense... around here. Many of the city's roads had been blocked by barricades erected as part of anti-government protests. The wave of demonstrations, which started in San Cristobal almost two months ago, has since spread to the capital, Caracas, and other cities. At least 39 people have been killed in protest-related violence. 

I can't tell you my political view in fear of retribution, just simple facts.  If you would like to learn more of whats going on click HERE.

It's hard to focus on making beautiful things... when you hear out your window gunshots and people running, tear gas in the air mixed with burnt barricades, having to move with the baby to a place in the house where you believe it's safer, in case of missing bullets.  Some days are like that, others are calm.  I'm working on the next collection but I don't have the piece of mind to finish it. 

Give me a few days, I just need the right frame of mind. We have a donation box in our freebie of the day wall, you can also help us by purchasing at the store or in our marketplace stores: 

Womanity   *  Wetherby's   *  Tori's Sin *


Meanwhile, enjoy some of our favorite old designs. 
Hugs,
Mrs. W